Some ideas, and feedback
- Only 4 upgrades with 1 lvl each. I could be great to have more level and / or more parts to upgrade.
- Reduce the "fuel efficiency" => without upgrade, we have only 3 / 4 laps of extra fuel, with the upgrade, we can do almost all the race in "agressive mode".
- More "modes" in race.. In fact, only 3 steps : conservative, agressive, normal. 2 solutions : 1 switch with 3 positions (instead of the wheel) or add more mode (1 each 20% ?).
- Add a easy mode for mini game... My son want to play but it's a bit difficult for a young child (he's 7 years old).
- Add damage to car / engine (specially if we drive a lot in "agressive").
- Add a jauge with level of happyness of crew / manager / wingman
- Add weather !!!!!
Great feedback – I’ll look into all of these.
Weather is now available in v1.3.
Version 1.2.3 (just released for droid and iOS) starts to address the pit lane time issue by increasing to make it more realistic.
Fuel efficiency upgrade performance has been addressed in version 1.2.2 - now live for both iOS and Android.
Arnaud Riviere commented
- Concerning the damage : I don't know the actual rules for FIA, but before, you have a limited number of engine per season, or 1 engine for 2 races...
- For the weather : add probability before race. Track state : dry ? 2 mm of water, etc etc...
- Add qualification ??? :)
- Add average quality of team/car before choose a team.
- Add a pitline time : each track is different, some pitline are short (and fast), other more longer, so it's could a way to choose a strategy (a 1 stop strategy race).
Once again, a lot of thing :)
Thanks for the great feedback - I really appreciate it. I'm working on another build at the moment and I'll definitely include some of these ideas.
I was going to write weather and fuel, the others are really good ideas!