I suggest you ...

Why not have the Drag Reduction System (DRS)

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminNathan Harper (Founder, BeerMogul Games) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds good - I like the idea of it being a button on the main screen that only becomes available occasionally. I could limit the availability of them.

Could be a chance to see the cars from a different perspective too - cockpit view would be nice full off the rear wing & diffuser of the guy in front.

• Facundo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could be done similar to the "pass the backmarkers" challenge, except you follow one car that is changing directions fairly constantly. Could be activated via a "DRS" button on the main screen that is only active (X) amount of times per race, and only when you are within 1 second of the car ahead.

The main difference with this challenge and the backmarkers is that catching up would be much more difficult and if possible, not always successful.

I think a limit on how many times you can use it may be needed to keep from using it at every opportunity and taking the "management" aspect out of the game.

Feedback and Knowledge Base